How to make a perfect cup of americano coffee?
Coffee is bae. Americano is just as bae too. I was at my office coffee machine and I thought why not write on how I make my coffee. So today we will be looking on How to make a make a perfect cup of Americano Coffee with espresso or double espresso.
A perfect cup of Americano can give you the missing strength to face your day and overcome your sleepiness. I am a big fan of this drink. You can make it with just 2 ingredients – espresso and water!
- Espresso shot/ Double espresso shot
- Hot water
- Sugar or milk if desired. (an americano does not have milk in it but yeah, incase you do not like bitter black coffee, you can go this way)
How to make the perfect Americano (coffee)
- First fill your cup with hot water fully and leave for a minute
- Empty the cup
- Now add 2 shots of hot water to the cup. (In case you want more coffee, you will need to use double espresso shot, so just replace 2 shots of water with 4 shots of water.)
- Now add 1 shot of espresso from the coffee machine to the cup. (In case you want more coffee, just add a double espresso shot. That is 2 shots of espresso.)
Best Tips to make Americano coffee
- It is important to keep the ratio 1:2 for best flavor.
- Remember 1 shot of espresso with 2 shots of water.
- You may add milk or sugar but I like my americano without any (just as how an americano is meant to be).
We hope you enjoyed reading on How to make a make a perfect cup of Americano Coffee. If you liked it, consider subscribing to our mailing list below – to stay up to date with all our posts.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.