Toit Bangalore is located in Bangalore Indiranagar. They offer a mix of Southern, continental and Italian cuisine. One things they are well known for is their Brewery. They have 8 different flavors as of June 2022. See the menu below. To know what to eat here, scroll down below.
We had to register when we reached here and wait for 10 mins to get a table. We love the chic retro interiors with the sharp beats playing all around. I haven’t seen anyone dance here. It’s a great spot to catch up with your friends over drink.
12 PM to 12(/1) AM – All Days
Price Range: BHD 2k+ for food and drinks for 2 – depending on your appetite to eat like us.
What to eat at Toit Bangalore?
- Farm salad
- Bacon wrapped chicken (yum – more like a main course)
- Chicken wings smoky BBQ
- Chicken Nachos
- Fish and chips
- Jerk chicken skewers
- Lamb ribs
- Pork ribs
- Mac N Cheese Balls (Veg)
- Ghee roast prawns (tasted good but was more of a curry flavor rather than ghee roast)
From their brewed beer, we tried the 4 flavors below.
- Tinton toit (lighter yellow color) – My number 1 favorite due to its tangy flavor.
- flavor as described – Contains a pleasant sweetness along with an orangey-citrusy fruitiness, and a hint of coriander.
- Toit Weiss (orange color) – My number 2 favorite due to its distinct flavor with no bitterness.
- flavor as described – Usually contains a low to moderately strong banana and clove flavour.
- Dark night (black colored)
- flavor as described – Roasted dark grains combine with malt sweetness to give the impression of milk chocolate or coffee with cream
- Benga-lager-u (yellow color)
- flavor as described – Pronounced yet soft and rounded bitterness. The aftertaste is balanced between malt and hops
Food Menu of Toit Bengaluru
More from them
Where is it located?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you for the latest updates on the blog. You may unsubscribe at any time.