I love using parsley (coriander leaves) as a garnish to all my food for that extra flavor. So, today I want to bring to you a recipe completely dedicated to these leaves. It is the Coriander Chicken Recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CORIANDER CHICKEN
Ingredients for the Chicken Marination
- 300 Gms Boneless Chicken (diced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Roasted Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
Ingredients for the Coriander Paste
- 1/2 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 5 Green Chillies
- 10 Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 1 Inch Chopped Ginger
Ingredients for the Finale of the Coriander Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Marinated Chicken
- Coriander Paste
- Juice of 1 Lemon
HOW TO MAKE CORIANDER CHICKEN?
Step 1: Marinating the Chicken
Take the Chicken in a bowl, add Turmeric powder, Roasted coriander seeds, Garam masala, pepper powder and Salt to it and mix well.
Step 2: Making the Coriander Masala
Add Coriander leaves, Green chillies, Garlic and Ginger to the mixer grinder and run it till it becomes a fine paste.
Note: Do not add water.
Step 3: Cooking Coriander Chicken
- Heat the wok on high flame, add Ghee
- Once it heats up, add chopped onions. Fry it till it turns into golden color.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook it for a minute.
- Add the coriander paste.
- Stir it well and cook it in high flame for 6 to 7 mins.
- Add lemon juice and give it a quick mix.
Note: Do not reduce the flame at any point of time.
With this, the delicious Coriander Chicken is ready to be served.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.