Peking Tokyo Bahrain is located at Umm Al Hassam. They offer a mix of Japanese and Chinese cuisine here. You can find sushi, dim sums, soups, appetizers, ramen, and other variants of this cuisine. The price is reasonable for the cuisine and we ate to our heart’s content. The ambiance reflects a typical Japanese/Chinese restaurant setting. To know what to order here, scroll down below.
Address (P.S. Google Maps below): 11.30 AM to 11.30 PM – All days
Time: 11.30 AM to 11.30 PM – All days
Price Range: BHD 8 to 15 for two
What to try at Peking Tokyo Bahrain?
- We loved the Complimentary appetizers (Prawn crackers, kimchi, sweet garlic sauce).
- For soup, we went for Peking special soup with seafood.
- We love Momos/Dimsums and so we went for the Assorted Non-Veg Dimsum Platter, which included 3 varieties of dim sums (3pcs each) – Chicken Siu Mai, Pan fried chive lamb dumpling, and prawns hargao) accompanied by the Black Szechwan sauce and Sushi sauce.
- For the Main course, we went for their Special Sushi 7.9 BHD Platter which had 28 pieces of Sushis. They offer 8 pcs of Crunchy crazy roll, California roll and crunchy salmon special and 4 pcs of veg special sushi. It was too much for the two of us but we loved every bite.
- We also loved the complimentary Chinese tea we received with the sushi to aid digestion.