Chicken steak recipe with salad and salsa
I crave to eat healthy because I understand that health is wealth but I am too lazy to cook a very complicated meal. The other day as I was experimenting, I realized I can make something that is healthy, yummy, and quick and that is what this recipe is all about. Hope you enjoy reading this recipe and let me know how it goes if you try it. Here is a Chicken steak recipe with salad and salsa
Ingredients for Chicken steak with salad & salsa
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- A Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder (Paprika if available)
- 300gm chicken breast
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut/ olive oil
- 1 washed cob of corn
- 2 washed Carrots
- 200g of washed beans
- Sweet Potato
How to make Chicken steak with salad & salsa?
To make the marination for the spiced chicken
- Take a bowl or a dish
- Add 1 Tablespoon Cumin powder
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- Add 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Add 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder (Paprika if available)
- Mix the powders together and mix them into a paste
To make the Salad Sidedish
- Clean the vegetables and put them to a boil (except lettuce) for 10 minutes.
- Leave it in water for another 5 minutes and then clear the water
- Cut into the desired shape and add it to a big bowl or any other container of your choice
- Add 2 tablespoons of Salsa sauce (I buy a readymade salsa for this)
- Mix and Voila! It’s ready!
To make the spiced chicken
- Take 300 grams of chicken breast (or more based on the thickness of the breast you like. I like thin chicken breasts so I use only 300g)
- Add the marination to the chicken and leave for 5 minutes
- On a medium flame, heat a pan for 1 minute with 1/2 tablespoon of oil
- Cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side
- Turn off the flame and let it sit for 2 minutes
- Now garnish with the salad side dish and enjoy!
Comment below on your experience making this recipe. Would love to hear from you all.
We hope you enjoyed the Chicken steak recipe with salad and salsa. For more Easy home recipes, click here