Today, I decided to take a new meat ingredient and show you how I cook this meat Indian style into a delicious gravy meal. Head over down to know how to make Mutton kadai.
- 500 gm mutton
- 1 small ginger
- 5 medium garlic
- 1 big onion
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon powdered salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 300 gm finely chopped tomato
HOW TO MAKE MUTTON KADAI
- Add ginger, garlic and onion to a mixer and make a paste.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Once the oil is hot enough,add the cumin seeds.
- When seeds splutter, add the paste and saute over high flame till it turns light brown in colour.
- Add garam masala, salt, turmeric, coriander powder and pepper powder.
- Once the masala mixture is cooked well, add meat and let it cook.
- You can also cook the meat seperately in a pressure cooker and add it to the masala.
- Add tomatoes and cook it for a while. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Bon Appetit! Your delicious mutton kadai is ready. Let me know if you have tried this recipe in the comments below! For the video, check out our Instagram below!