Momos are my personal favorite & I could have them any time of the day and so I write this for you all. Here is an Easy Pan Fried Tandoori Chicken Momos Recipe
By Kadeeja from Kissmyspatula – Winner of Content writing competition – @simplefoodreviews
Ingredients for the Tandoori Momos Recipe
For the Stuffing
- 200 gm Grated cabbage
- 80 gm Grated carrot
- 200 gm Grated chicken
- 1/2 medium size white onion
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- a tsp salt
- 1 tsp refined oil
- Water as required to knead a stiff dough
For the marination:
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- a tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2tsp Kasuri methi
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Salt as required
How to make the Tandoori Momos Recipe?
- Grind boneless chicken and all ingredients for the stuffing in the grinder to make it bit subtle.
- Take all purpose flour and mix salt along with 1 tsp of refined oil.
- Knead the flour.
- Make momos sheet and fill the stuffing inside.
- Steam cook the momos for 10 mins or shallow fry the momos (until light golden)
- Coat all momos with marination and keep them aside for 15 mins so that they are well marinated. •Heat the pan with 2 tbsp oil and place the marinated momos.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Flip over and cook all sides well.
- You can serve these as it is without any condiments but it tastes best when served with a shezwan chutney.
- How was your experience with trying a momos recipe. Leave a comment down below!