Dahi Vada Recipe
Do you love Indian chaats? Well, my tastes will dhai without chaat in my life!!! So last time we brought you easy Masala puri recipe and, this time, we got you DAHI VADA RECIPE. Here we go on how to make dahi vada.
- 1 cup urad dal
- 1 tablespoon chana dal
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1 small ginger peice
- Small Onion
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
1. How to make Vada:
- Add urad dal, ginger, pepper and salt to mixer grinder, grind it to a fine paste.
- Take a bowl, add the paste, onion, coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Mix it well.
- Make small balls and fry it in the oil till it turns brown.
- Soak the fried vadas in water for 30 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the vadas to remove the water.
2. How to make the Dahi & Dahi Vadas:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, chopped green chillies, chana dal, one teaspoon urad dal, dried chilli, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Fry it well and add it to the curd in a separate bowl.
- Finally add the vadas.
The delicious dahi vada is ready to serve. Bon appetite. What’s your favorite chaat? Let us know in the comments below. Check out our instagram for our latest story. Click here.