Steamed Chicken momos are one of the most delicious snacks out there. The hot moist feel of the momos in my mouth brings me tears of warmth. Today, we bring to you the written recipe here from our instagram tutorial video post – how to make easy steamed chicken momos. Here it is my beautiful subscribers!
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MOMOS
- All purpose flour (Maida)
- Boiled chicken
- Green chilli
- Salt as required
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Water as required
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN MOMOS
Step 1/5 Prepare The Dough
- Take a deep mixing bowl and add refined oil in it followed by all-purpose flour and salt.
- Mix well with enough water and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Knead well and ensure that no lumps are formed.
Step 2/5 Prep
- Chop the Vegetables And Wash Chicken
Step 3/5 Chicken Preparation
- Boil the Chicken.
- Once Boiled, grind the chicken into tiny pieces.
- Then, take a pan or a pressure cooker and cook the chicken, with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
Step 4/5 Filling For Chicken Momos
- Take a mixing bowl and add shredded chicken followed by chopped vegetables.
- Mix well.
Step 5/5 – Final Prep
- Flatten the Dough Balls.
- Fill It With Chicken Stuffing, and Steam For 20 Minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the balls and add the chicken and veggies stuffing in the center.
- Bring the edges close and secure them to make a momo.
- Repeat this step with the remaining balls.
- Transfer the prepared momos in a steamer and steam for 20 minutes or until they turn soft and tender.
- Serve fresh and hot with your choice of chutney or dip.
- #1 – Always make the edges of the flattened ball as thin as possible, and the centre should be thick.
- #2 – Vegetarians can always replace the chicken with paneer or mushrooms.