Mango Kheer Recipe – Mango Phirni Recipe – Simple Food & Reviews
Summer months bring in the weather of heat and humidity, but do you know what else it brings? MANGOES! The other day, one of our follower ended up asking for this recipe and I thought, it would be best for me to write one from scratch. Before that, have you ever wondered what is the difference between Phirni and Kheer? Well, it is the type of rice used. In Phirni, ground rice is used with nuts and, in Kheer, whole rice is used. So here is the Mango Kheer Recipe!
- Cardamom powder
- Heat some ghee on a vessel and add some vermicelli into it.Let it roast for 2 minutes.
- Once the color changes, slightly add milk.
- Let the milk boil.
- Once the vermicelli is nicely cooked, add sugar.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the sugar is dissolved completely, turn off the flame.
- Now add cardamom powder and stir well.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Now make the mango pulp in a mixer.
- Once the kheer is completely cooled down, add the mango pulp and stir well.
- Serve the kheer chilled.
- While serving, garnish it with almond flakes, pistachio flakes and few mango pieces.
Delicious and yummy Mango Kheer is ready.
Bon apetit! Did you try making these recipes? Let us know how it turned out in the comments below!
If you liked this recipe, consider subscribing to our free newsletter or joining our 3500+ Insta Family!
By Thejaswini Lokesh
Do you have a newsletter? If so, do you send out blog posts like these to your list? I would be interested in signing up if you do.
Yes, we do. Kindly use the Subsribe to newsletter widget on the sidebar.